Monday, October 24, 2011

Bye week

No Gators game this weekend means no opportunities to observe Muschamp in action. Being hardcore Dolphins fans it was horrible to watch Tebow and the Broncos pull off an overtime win. I wish I could be happy for Tim but I can't. The Fins need at least one win. I really don't want to become the first team to have two perfect seasons -- 1972 no losses. 2011 no wins?

It was good to see Urban Meyer on the sidelines with Stephen Ross and I won't add to the speculation that he might be next in line after they wack Tony Sparano. In fact, I suspect it's as likely that Urban Meyer would be interested as it would be that they'd try to hire this guy on the left.

It also seems unnecessary to question Sparano's decision to go for two. And his defensive coordinator's inability to stop a QB sneak when the Broncs were in the clutch. Let's think back here...how many rushing TDs did Tebow put up in college?

No comments:

Post a Comment